5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Tuesday December 11, 2018
Goodmans LLP, Bay-Adelaide Centre, 34th Floor, 333 Bay Street, Toronto
Join us for a profitable evening of networking and business opportunities with leading companies from Ethiopia on December 11, 2018 in Toronto, part of the 3rd Annual Ethiopia-Canada Business & Investment Forum.
The Ethiopian delegation is lead by Ethiopian Foreign Affairs Minister Dr. Workeneh and comprises senior government leaders and leading businesses from Ethiopia interested in meeting Canadian companies to import their products into Canada, supply them with products and services for export to Ethiopia, or explore joint venture investment opportunities in Ethiopia. Major areas of interest include; construction equipment and building supplies, heavy machinery, mining, agro-processing and food products, textiles and garments, leather and leather products, and travel and tourism.
- Source new products to import into Canada
- Find a new market and distributor for your product or service in Ethiopia
- Learn about specific investment and joint venture opportunities in Ethiopia in a variety of industry sectors (commercial farming, construction, mining, hotel and tourism, heavy machinery, manufacturing)
- Learn why the current business climate in Ethiopia is highly conducive to profitable business opportunities for Canadians (The International Monetary Fund ranks Ethiopia among the five fastest growing economies in the world.
- Meet business leaders and senior government representatives from Ethiopia
Registration for the networking cocktail reception is free for Chamber members and $30 for non-members.
In addition to The Chamber's networking cocktail reception there is a full-day seminar and B2B matchmaking event - 3rd Annual Ethiopia-Canada Business Investment Forum - organized by Chamber Grand Member MineAfrica during the day of Tuesday December 11, 2018 at the Sheraton Centre Hotel and features presentations on doing business in Ethiopia, panel discussions and case studies with successful businesses, and one-on-one meetings with selected companies from the Ethiopian delegation. There is no charge to participate but you must register separately for this event.