Ethiopian Airlines has extended the 5 kg's baggage promotion for travel until 31 May 2022!
Enjoy Free excess baggage by using online check in with the ET-Mobile App or ET website on ET online routes.
Mr. Samson Arega delivered the Closing Keynote Address of Day 1 at the 3-day Africa Accelerating 2021 conference; concluding an illustrious first day of speakers, including the Prime Minister of Canada, the former President of the Republic of South Africa and the President and CEO of the Business Council of Canada Read the full speech
5kg baggage incentive for all Mobile App and web check-in
All passengers checking-in through their mob-app and web departing from Ethiopian online destinations without connecting another airline.
Terms and Conditions
- The incentive is applicable on ET operated flights only.
- The 5kg baggage incentive is eligible only for passengers with online check-in using ET Mobile-app or Website on ET online routes, except from UK.
Watch Mr. Samson Arega (Country Manager for Ethiopian Airlines in Canada) address The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business, on the topic De-Risking the World's Future Growth Engine which took place on 20 May 2020.
During the pandemic Ethiopian Airlines has provided extensive cargo operations: strengthening vital supply chains essential to trade, alongside ensuring COVID essentials are delivered to Canada and African countries. We are proud of our exclusive airline sponsor and partner of choice.
Ethiopian operates the only direct routes from Toronto to the continent and onward to over 120 destinations.
Samson Arega of Ethiopian Airlines has addressed the The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business on numerous occasions. Our exclusive Q&A on October 31, 2020 provides insights into building an African business empire: on one of the most impressive global success stories of the past year.
- The visit of Prime Minister Trudeau to the African Union earlier this year and the airline's role in the economic agenda for African markets
- Ethiopian's expansion plans for Canada as the sole connector to Sub-Saharan Africa and onward to over 90 destinations
- Extensive cargo operations
- Profitability during COVID
- The airline's expansion plans
- Reflections on success during a global crisis and sustaining long-term growth (20 to 25% per annum growth)
'On behalf of The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business we applaud the vital role of Ethiopian Airlines for Canada-Africa trade and investment - under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Samson Arega'
- Garreth Bloor, President of The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business