The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business held 47 events in a period of 18 months. To enable operational support for our extensive programming, the board has approved the issuance of a Request for Proposals. The Chamber seeks a platform that is fully supported and operationalized with back-end personnel for Chamber events with an entire or partial virtual component.
- Availability for an unlimited number of events
- Digital infrastructure – registration, landing page, design of the landing page, pictures, speaker bios
- Up to 10 000 viewers per event
- Participation in side conversations and dialogues during events, among participants
- Tech support - working directly with the speakers, doing pre-event tech checks with each speaker, individually or as a group
- Meeting 30-minutes prior to each event in a virtual ‘backroom’ where speakers gather ahead of time and do a final sound and audio check.
- Providing moderators if requested
- Live Q&A where participants can rank ('upvote') on questions and comments that are most relevant, thus ensuring most the most topical questions are at the forefront of Q&As, given the finite amount of time for each event
- Automated reminder emails to all attendees
- Automatic calendar integration option for all attendees to add the event to their calendar with one click
- All who attend the event receive a copy of the video
- Marketing support: social media posts and emails
- Post-Event: video highlights created for 30 second to 2-minute highlights which are spread on social media
- Bi-weekly meetings with the account manager of the platform
- Analytics of the event
- Peer-to-Peer Networking: As part of digitization, we seek a peer-to-peer networking platform for members to engage between events.
All of the above form a suite of options the Chamber may exercise at its discretion on an event-by-event basis.
- Full ownership of all content by the Chamber.
- Protection of all Chamber data and contact information.
- Non-exclusive: full rights by the Chamber to use any platform, new or existing platform (no obligation to use the platform awarded by this RFP for all events) The content always remain property of the Chamber and the service provider may not monetize any video or content at all.
- The service provider may not engage with anyone on the Chamber mailing list.
To submit a proposal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Mr. Brian Dodo
The deadline for proposals is 15 September 2021