Join us at our two-day business conference showcasing Canadian expertise and experience as your business partner of choice in developing, implementing, financing projects in the SADC Region and across Africa. The conference is organized by The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business and Soapbox Communications in partnership with Global Affairs Canada and Premier Sponsor Hatch.
You can participate as a sponsor, presenter or delegate.
Registration for the 2-day conference is C$500 (BWP4,250).
If you are interested in presenting or sponsoring contact any of the following at The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business.
in Botswana: Vuyiswa Mojela - firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry sectors of focus:
- Mining and minerals and beneficiation
- Mining equipment, supplies and services
- Power Infrastructure (traditional and alternative)
- Health care and pharmaceuticals
Other areas of focus:
- Health, safety and training
- Responsible business conduct (CSR, community engagement, gender, local procurement, empowerment)
Why attend? Africans
- learn about Canadian expertise in key sectors of interest
- meet potential joint venture partners and investors to advance your project in Africa
- learn about Canadian financing
- source products and expertise for export into Africa
- meet senior Canadian business and government leaders during programmed networking breaks and receptions
- learn about opportunities for exporting your product or service to Canada
- share ideas about best practices in health and safety training and responsible business practices
Why attend? Canadians
- discover potential new markets in Africa for your product and services
- learn about the current African business climate and opportunities for Canadian companies
- meet potential local joint venture partners
- meet senior African business and government leaders during programmed networking breaks and receptions