What are the benefits of corporate membership?
General benefits include;
- Two free guests at four Chamber events per year
- Member discounts on other Chamber events
- Free listing of your events and news of interest to our members on the Chamber website
- A press release distribution service via the APO Group and an annual webinar using the platform of our partner, 6ix.
- Additional events the Chamber can run on behalf of members, such as receptions, seminars and conferences using packages on offer to our members.
The Chamber offers the following categories for membership;
- Student individual
- Business individual
- Corporate under 50
- Corporate over 50
- Grand sponsor
How do I connect with fellow members as a corporate member? You can request a meeting with fellow members, working through the Business Development and Partnerships Manager, at Chamber events there is also ample opportunity for networking with other members as well. We have a database of over 11 000 people who have participated in our events as members, partners or friends of the Chamber.
Can I get free membership or services from the Chamber? We sustain our operations by membership income and the services provided to our members. Thousands who are not members do nevertheless benefit from many existing events which our members sponsor and open to all.
Can someone else sponsor my membership of the Chamber? Yes, this is certainly possible. Please indicate your sponsor and we will invoice accordingly with a written email confirmation from the sponsor.
I have a free service, conference, product and/or service that can benefit Chamber members. Do I still need to join? Yes, we sustain our operations as a member-based organization, and members share this common commitment to the Chamber among each other. Membership fees go toward meeting the cost to make it possible to run the Chamber in the first instance - allowing us to offer the various services we do each year, thereby sharing the many opportunities members and partners provide.